Sunday, February 15, 2015

A little Lovin'

 Our small little family enjoyed an evening out for Valentine's Day!  Of course you know that a family that eats steak together stays together!
We miss our other children scattered around and think of them on this special day of love and every day throughout the year.  Stephen and I have been very blessed with wonderful children that we get to love!
 I posted 14 reasons why I love Stephen and Easton on their doors during the days leading up to Valentine's Day.  I wanted them to be reminded each day that they are loved and appreciated.
 Stephen added a sweet message at the bottom of the page on Valentine's Day to me, so sweet!
The heart that Stephen drew at the end of his message is the BEST!  We got a good laugh out of it.  He said the door was bumpy!  haha
There were so many awesome things to say about Easton.  I loved thinking of him each day as I wrote something special about him that I love.  He's a great young man with a great future.

No comments:

Post a Comment