Monday, July 14, 2008

HIRES!




We love to eat at HIRES whenever we come to Utah. The hamburgers and onion rings are fabulous, not to mention the shakes. Grandma and Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins love going. The kids got to sit at their own table this year. They are so mature and grownup. It was fun listening to them reminisce about the past years together. I enjoyed the Bacon Roqufert(sp) burger which is my all time favorite. I think we will have to hit Hires one more time before vacation is over.



2 comments:

  1. Fun place, good food---and it is fun to read your blog again. I am glad you are having adventures with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's Roquefort.... look it up. or rocquefort,, something..

    I'm sooooooo glad we got to go one last time.. It seriously is so yummy.

    ReplyDelete