Monday, April 20, 2009

Well, well, well...

I'm hearing concern from my fellow blog readers about ME! Wondering if I'm okay, where am I, why haven't I been blogging? Well, I suppose I can announce that I'm back. We've been going through a crisis for over a month....Stephen lost his job. It's been a challenging time trying to pursue job leads and hoping to land a job in this horrible economy. It's a very slow process that certainly makes one feel anxiety. Life is a little stressful in our home. The kids are thrilled that we aren't going to Alabama anymore even though I still feel very unsettled, not knowing where we will land. We are looking for jobs in Atlanta as well as Utah. Please keep us in your prayers. We need all the prayers we can get.

I'll do my best to keep you all posted on our status.....I have a hard time getting to the computer since Stephen is basically on it all day long doing his thing.

Remember a few months ago when I said that I felt a storm brewing and I was ready for it? Well, this wasn't exactly what I was thinking. I'm not liking this storm so much.

6 comments:

  1. Sheila - I am so sorry for the job loss. I will definitely be praying for you and your family. I am just keep thinking how good it was your house didn't rent out like it was supposed to. Small blessings. What is Stephen's skill set? Maybe he could send Jeff his resume and Jeff could give it to the right person at First Data Corp. They employ quite a few people here in Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, it is nice to see you are alive and well, and living life with all its bumps, valleys, and challenges. Keep posting and we'll all keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in our prayers. Heavenly Father is not going to let anything happen to His children, it may be hard, but He is there for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, glad to hear from you. I got your message Sunday late, you were already in bed by then. I'll call soon. Sorry the storm is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice to see a new post from you. I am sorry that this is your storm. I can't believe how many people are in similar situations. Stinking ecomony!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so sorry to hear about Stephens job! We will definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything we can do to help, don't hesitate to call. We will do anything for your family.

    ReplyDelete