Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Savannah


While my parents were visiting us in Georgia we took a side trip down to Savannah because Dallin and Landon were participating in the All-State chorus program for the weekend. We stopped at a great seafood restaurant Friday night and just really enjoyed ourselves.
Oh so cute! My boys!!!!
Saturday morning we drove to the coast to show Mom and Dad the beach scene. This beach was on Tybee Island. It was very cold and windy--not really beach weather!

Like our beach attire?!?
Ahhh, my Mom and Dad
Easton, the cutie had a blast running around the sand looking for treasures. He didn't seem to feel the biting wind.
We are soooooo cold.
Love this picture of my mom and Easton scouring the sand for shells.

3 comments:

  1. that is cute.. grandma always does fun and interesting things with her grandkids.. that dock thingy is pretty cool too,, is it a dock? what are those called, i'm having a brain cramp... hey I have skype now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those beach photos sure do remind me of the trip to Georgia where it was freezing - actually the whole trip was freezing. NY we can understand, but Georgia? We loved being with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you--posting on your blog--you're an inspiration to us all. I guess I better catch up on all our posting.

    I loved these pictures, BTW, it's fun to see you out doing fun things. makes me want to come to the beach.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete