Monday, November 24, 2014

Um, Yucky!

 I shudder as I type this and probably shouldn't even post this, but it is part of the Carroll family history and it happened.  While Ashton was here she taught her little brother Dallin about something called tonsil stones....look it up, it's a real thing.  I never knew these buggers even existed since I don't have tonsils.
 Dallin is checking to see if he has any tonsil stones.....YEP!  He does!
 Ashton teaches Dallin the fine art of harvesting the little treasures.
Dallin is successful and I learned something new.  Weird, crazy things go on with the human body, who knew?  Seriously, go look it up on the internet....tonsil stones are real!  If you have tonsils then the chances are pretty good that you have tonsil stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment