Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rack It Up!

Stephen asked me over and over this year what I wanted for Christmas and I reminded him over and over that I wanted a bike rack for the back of my car.  He didn't want to get it for me and thought it was a weird present.  Well, I got the bike rack that I wanted!  It's taken a while for the weather to warm up so that I could put the rack to good use.  The last couple of weeks it has been all springy and the weather has finally cooperated so that I could pack up my bike and hit the trails with my friend.  And I tell you, there was definitely a learning curve to getting my bike put on this silly thing.  It was awkward and my bike didn't want to cooperate and sit in the designated areas so that I could strap it in.  After about ten minutes of finagling I finally got it in place.  I took a picture so I had a reference the next time I went biking.  It worked fabulous and the bike ride was fabulous too!

No comments:

Post a Comment