Monday, March 30, 2015

Unexpected Visitors


It's a rare treat to have visitors from my side of the family here in Georgia.  My cousin, Steven Dewey and his wife Penny paid us a visit last week and it was so good to see them!  They came to Georgia for a week to spend time with their son, Thomas and his wife Jesi and their grandson Grayson who are living in Georgia while they go to medical school. In the eighteen plus years that I have lived in Georgia I have never had a family visitor from my extended family.  We had a little lunch and a little chatting and they were on their way. It was a short but definitely sweet visit and I loved getting caught up on family and their life!

2 comments:

  1. What a surprise!!!! How nice that you got to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so fun to get a pop-in like that.

    ReplyDelete