Monday, May 18, 2015

Mother Dear I Love You So...

It was a glorious Mother's Day this year.  I love my children and I know that I am truly blessed to be their mother.  Each one of my children are unique and add so much to my life.  Easton is the only child at home now and I am grateful to spend these years with him.  I know how fast time flies now and he will be out of the nest before I can blink.  
 We had a fabulous steak dinner!  It really was awesome.  The Filet Mignon was perfectly grilled with just the right amount of pink in the center.  On the side we had strawberry spinach salad, grilled fresh pineapple and a baked potato.  Chocolate mousse was the extravagant dessert!  






 A picture with my favorite guy!
 We went over to visit Stephen's mother....Brent and Stephen look super happy to be there!
A great picture of Stephen with his Mama and Daddy (Gene and Sandra)

No comments:

Post a Comment