Sunday, November 8, 2009

Boo!!!!


Easton was a ninja for our Halloween night of Trick or Treating. It was a drizzly, cold night and we didnt have very many trick or treaters. Landon went out with the teen ager crown so that left Easton and I to head out together. It was a little strange just having Easton. Next year I will have to plan better for him so he can hook up with some friends. I wasn't ready for Landon to not be with us this year, but he is getting older, you know!
Dallin went to a teen age cool Halloween party for vampires and witches. He was supposed to dress as a vampire and the girls were witches. He had a great time.

Here's our little Eaton all dressed up for our Ward Halloween party. As you can see he was a pirate. He won the funniest costume award for the children. I guess they thought the parrot on his shoulder was funny. He was a little miffed about the award. He didn't understand why they would give him the funniest costume award. He didn't think his costume was funny.

No pictures of Landon this year. I dont' know what happened, but he didn't make it into the camera. Better luck next year. He was a lion.

2 comments:

  1. Well that sure looks like a fun event. Look at all that candy! You walked with Easton for that long in the cold and rain?? Way to go Sheila.. Dallin and Bren were 21st Century vampires I like to call it.. Love the bird on the shoulder too, that's real clever Easton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes! I agree with Easton, I don't think his costume is funny, more like adventureous, but I guess you have to be happy winning an award. Dallin makes a great vampire. We had to split the boys into two groups this year. Actually three if you count Dalton going off with his friends, Dawson and Dalton and their friends were together, and that left Declan with his age friends. I only had to be out for the last 1/2 hour. I usually get out of trick or treating because it's my birthday and I like to give the candy out and see all the costumes.

    ReplyDelete