Monday, November 4, 2013

3D

Another project finished!!!  Easton and I finished a 3D elevation map of Singapore last night around midnight.  These simple, little projects always seem to take longer than we think and we always have to change our plan halfway through because it doesn't workout the way we thought it would.  It was too challenging to cut the whole country of Singapore out of foam board so we had to rethink it and just cut it out of posterboard and then raise it up with little pieces of foam board placed under the cutouts.  We raised it three different levels using this method, demonstrating the three different elevations found in Singapore.  The text I received from Easton this morning during his first period class made it all worth it...."Got a 100 on the map.  Bringing it home today."  We did it again!  I kind of wish I could do seventh grade over, I really would rock it now!

1 comment: