Sunday, June 1, 2014

Scout Camp

It's going to be seriously quiet around our house this week because Easton left for Scout Camp today.  They took off right after church and will be gone until Saturday.  And it was quiet.  Stephen and I had our lunch quietly together and then dinner was equally quiet.  To be honest, I didn't even really feel like making dinner.  I think I had a glimpse into the future...a glimpse at the place my parents are at now.  My Dad says they eat Cream of Wheat for dinner and HE makes it.  My mom doesn't cook anymore, unless she has to!  I can totally see that happening!  What's the fun in cooking if it's only for you and your husband?  Seems like a lot of work for nothing.  
I hope Easton has a grand time on his first Scout Camp adventure.  I hope he remembers to wear sunscreeen, be nice to everyone, pick up his dirty underwear, hang up his wet swimsuit and towel, brush his teeth, wear deoderant, be respectful to his leaders, be helpful and a hard a worker, make his cot every morning and above all....have fun!
Carston Berrett, Harrison Humphrey, Spencer Sultemeirer, Easton, Tumlin, Sheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment