Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Little Piece of Heaven

Stephen is absolutely in heaven and this picture says it all.  We have been on the hunt for new furniture to replace the officially flattened out and dead couches that we have been sitting on for far too long.  I'm pretty much a control freak when it comes to decorating the house and have said for years that I am not putting a TV as the focal point of my room.  Ugh....I compromised.  Stephen wanted a larger TV and a comfortable recliner to accommodate his messed up back and I finally said yes. 

Now that the furniture is in place I can get started on repainting the family room and kitchen area.  I'm not sure what color it will be, but I'll post pics when I'm done.  Obviously the color we have in the family room now definitely does not match!

And here's the focal point of my family room.....the bright yellow vacuum?

No comments:

Post a Comment