Sunday, September 7, 2014

I'm 49! Woohoo!

Well folks, another birthday, another year older!  Let's celebrate, dog-gone-it!  I had a great birthday just doing whatever I wanted.  Gotta love that.  I worked a little around the house and did a whole lot of nothing.  Stephen took me to dinner at Longhorn along with Easton and we always enjoy their awesome food.  We really ate a lot and left the place just rolling out the door.  We ordered the fried asparagus appetizer, the Flo's Filet, and for dessert the Chocolate Stampede!  That dessert could seriously feed 10 people and you would still have leftovers.
The chocolate Stampede after we got a hold of it.  This is the portion we left behind and so could not finish!
A little blurry but I wanted to add this photo of my cool and handsome son, Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment