Wednesday, March 19, 2008





These are the boys' rats (Landon and Easton) They love them so much!!! We have found them to be great pets. They are also very clean so there is hardly any mess to clean up. As you can see, they love to go on your shoulder and they don't even bite. We went to the pet store to get hamsters but we came back with rats. They are very cuddly and we love them. THEY ARE NOT GROSS!!!

Oh and their names are Spunky and Rascal.
Spunky is the multicolored one and rascal is the other one.

2 comments:

  1. geez, already day one and changed the template twice! Way to go...Those are cute pictures of the rats. I guess they aren't that bad. Landon's hair is really getting long, and I can tell Easton is getting so big.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed you started a blog. I hope to get one going one day. I can't believe how big Landon and Easton have gotten. When that first picture of Easton popped up I thought it was Landon. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete