Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ouch!!!!







Yesterday I was riding my friends' ATV in the neighborhood. I was coming up on a hill in the street and somehow I spun out of control and flipped. I was sent sliding across the road. The ATV was on someone's driveway. We thought it sounded like it a gas leak. My friend handed me his bike and I zoomed to my house. I came into the kitchen and started to get cleaned up. My arm was burning and bleeding a lot and oozing. I jumped in the shower to clean my cuts and stuff. It burned. I came out of the shower to hear the ATV coming up the driveway--it was fine. I'm never riding that thing again. It is incredibly unstable and too small for anyone to ride unless you are six years old.

Written by, Landon

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh Landon!!!! That looks absolutely painful and sent chills up my legs,,,, so bad. Take a picture of those scabs in a week. I'm glad you're OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, that really looks like it hurt. Looks like you learned a very painful and hard lesson.
    P.S. But I still like ATV's
    Dalton

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EW EW EW!! I hope you feel okay Landon.
    -molly

    ReplyDelete