Thursday, March 27, 2008

Even Ashton



Some of you may have noticed at the end of my last entry I wrote, "Even Easton." This is our new family joke that I thought I'd share. Easton has developed a love of writing lately. He makes cards for Stephen and I on a regular basis. He always explains that he loves us, Dallin loves us, Landon loves us in his cute little messages. Then as almost a sidenote he will write, "Even Ashton." It's the same in every card--Even Ashton. He often asks where Ashton is and why she is never with the family. She misses dinner often for work and always misses FHE because of work. Easton thinks it's weird that she's never here. I think in his mind he is trying to reassure us that Ashton does love us even though she's not around much.

Ashton doesn't think it's too funny. She thinks we encourage him to write, "Even Ashton", but we honestly have had nothing to do with it. Sooo for now--Easton loves us, Dallin loves us, Landon loves us, and
even Ashton!


3 comments:

  1. glad you clarified that one! So, did you see the evil comment Ashton left me? It's on babe,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay--those cards are too cute. That is seriously funny that he writes that. Love the pictures of your family from Easter. Thanks for sharing your blog!

    ReplyDelete