Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ihop morning

Monday morning I suggested to Easton that he have blueberry waffles for breakfast. He agreed. I was in a creative mood and made Eggo waffles topped with blueberry syrup, whipping cream and fresh blueberries. What a treat for Easton! Well--that's the new breakfast trend for the week. Everyday Easton has had yummy blueberry waffles. Better than IHOP!
I have enough fresh blueberries to last until tomorrow. We'll have to come up with something new and exciting for next week. Maybe we can just go back to a basic bowl of oatmeal.

4 comments:

  1. That looks exciting! I don't do fun stuff like that too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delish. I need to be more creative with breakfast. Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum...that looks better than IHOP! How in the world did you have time to make blueberry syrup before school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am like Aimee, need to be more creative, we are a cereal family in the morning. Pancakes are for dinner at our house.

    ReplyDelete