Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life Plans

Our eight year old, Easton came in our room last night after being tucked into bed. He was very serious and wanted to discuss something with us. He stood at the foot of our bed and very confidently said, "I think I know what I want to be when I grow up....a swim teacher." Stephen and I were thrilled that he has decided on a career so early in life. Now we can help him to achieve his goal by taking him to the neighborhood pool everyday so that he can better his swimming skills! He spent the day yesterday at my friends' pool helping some young children swim and play. I think he felt very big and grownup since he was the oldest one at the pool. I suspect that Easton will be the best swim teacher ever when he grows up. Do they have swimming 101 classes in college?!?

3 comments:

  1. oh that's just cute! I can so picture his serious face...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Maybe I will have to have him come to my parents house this summer and help my girls to swim.

    ReplyDelete