Sunday, July 5, 2009

M.I.A.

To all my friends and family out there-----I know I've been missing in action. My blogging has been lacking. Sorry. I don't know what to say. I didn't know that I would be missed so much and talked about at the Sunday dinner table!!!!!! That's just wrong to talk about people that aren't there to defend themselves. (I'm just kidding you know!) I did so enjoy blogging and sharing my family with you. I guess the whole employment thing has dampened my spirits around here and it's sometimes hard to find the joy in the journey when it's just not fun. But, that is part of life too. Soooooo....if you'll all forgive my little unexpected blogging break, I promise to bring you a week of blogging. Get ready for whatever comes my way---hope my life has a little bit of excitement to brighten your day. See you tomorrow! It's going to be a great week.

Love,
Sheila

5 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray! I keep checking and there is nothing from Sheila. I am so glad we can start finding out about your everyday life again. We miss your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay if you are coming back, I guess I need to get my act together and start blogging again. See you in the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I love hearing about even mundane things people do, well people I know and care about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, they're back. Sorry, I just got on to see your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete