Wednesday, July 8, 2009

School Lunch

In the summer our lunches are often served on our school lunch trays. Years ago I bought these lunch trays at Restoration Hardware because I thought they would be fun for the kiddies. The older ones are over it now, but Easton still enjoys filling each little cavity with a healthy food choice. This meal shows one of Easton's favorite lunch choices, Mac 'N Cheese. A very unhappy Easton. He really gets tired of me snapping pictures for the blog sometimes. He just didn't want to cooperate.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you do this!!! How fun! And I love that he has like a teeny tiny Ranch Dip portion. Easton has liked mac and cheese forever.. i can still hear him as a 2 year old.. too cute! I 'unt some macncheese mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would love those trays. What fun lunch is at your house.

    ReplyDelete