Saturday, March 9, 2013

Welcome Back

A few weeks ago I was reading through this old blog of mine, my old friend...haven't written a post in here since last April.  It's definitly been a while.  As I browsed through the various pictures and journaling it brought back some amazing memories.  I laughed and cried and relived some wonderful family moments.  If I had not documented these events in my blog years ago, they would be lost forever.  Some of the things I read I had totally forgotten.  So today I resolve to do better.  Journaling and keeping our histories is so incredibly important.  I am in charge of my families' history right now and I need to do better at documenting and writing down the amazing, fun, hilarious, and simple things of our day to day life.  I look forward to reconnecting with my old friend, "the blog" and recording our family history. Welcome back, ME!!!!  It's gonna be fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment