Sunday, December 29, 2013

And Another Concert

Stephen and I participated in our Stake Choir Christmas program this year.  We have done this for many years and we still love it.  We start practicing in September, meeting every Thursday evening for two hours to learn our songs.  It's fun to share our love of music to the community.  This year I was asked to help with the decorating part of the concert.  I've done it in the past and it's a lot of work.  It really sets the tone for the program in helping the spirit of Christmas be felt.



 This is a picture with my partner in crime, Karen Galt(far right) who helped with the setup and Pamela Gates(center) who is the conductor of the choir.
 The sister missionaries and the Elders were a huge help while we were getting things in place.  I just love seeing them in action!  It makes me think of Dallin doing his thing in Brazil and Landon who will soon be doing his thing in North Carolina.  Missionaries are great!


1 comment:

  1. Good job on that décor.. seriously impressed with your skills

    ReplyDelete