Friday, August 22, 2008

Toe Fun

Ashton gave me a pedicure gift certificate for Mother's Day--well, I finally got around to using it today. Ashton and I went together for some relaxation and pampering time. We both got pedicures and manicures. It was awesome and I have to say that my feet look better than they've looked in a very long time. We had a grand time trying to figure out what the Asian ladies were laughing about--probably us! Ashton messed up her big toe as we were leaving so she had to have it redone. She splurged and had cute little flowers painted on her big toes. I just had mine painted a very loud RED!

Don't our toes look awesome?

7 comments:

  1. You guys are so fun! Did you know that your toes are identical?? Really, really,,, look at 'em.. that's bizarre-o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an interesting comment from Janelle. When I looked at the picture, I thought the exact same thing.
    It is hard for me to be so frivolous. One of these days Carol and I are going to do the deed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the picture, I thought I was looking at Janelle's feet. I guess you are related. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all think the same. I thought I was looking a mirror image of feet. You must be related.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, my second toe is bigger than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun mother daughter bonding. I don't know why, but the polish always seems to last longer when they put it on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you go to get your nails done? The place i've been going too forever just shut down, and it sounds like this was great! Let me know....love the toes, and yes...identical!

    ReplyDelete