Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School!



School officially started for the Carrolls this morning! We are so excited to be going back to school to learn and see our friends. Easton is in second grade this year and has Mrs. Willis. Landon is in 8th grade this year and is going to a brand new middle school. Dallin, our 10th grader is an old pro in high school. We look forward to a great year of watching our children grow and learn. Make it a good one kids!

Mom is looking forward to some much needed time to get projects done. I made my list of Fall projects so that I could stay focused. I get to check one thing off my list--Blogging! I have been so busy since coming home from our Utah vacation and the computer has been dead with a virus since last week. We finally got it fixed. I had to download my camera software again to get my pictures and that finally happened this morning. I'm hoping to get our vacation blogged this week. Be on the lookout for more posts--I'm Back!!!!

8 comments:

  1. well it's about stinkin' time!! I forgot I even had a sister in Georgia. Where have you been?? We haven't even talked for weeks!! So this is fun that you are now a mommy with things to do without worrying about childrens. How fun for you? Will that stage ever happen for me??? I know, I know,,, enjoy each stage,,, for it doesn't last that long. Thanks for the billion comments today. That's always fun when I get tons of comments. Don't you love getting them through your email now too?? Well I'll call ya soon, we'll need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed that you already have your first day of school pictures uploaded--so cute. I am uploading mine right now. Can't wait to see your new posts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids always look so great the first day of school, all clean and bright. Dallin, where is your smile.....didn't you want to get up this morning? Have a wonderful year and study, study, study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, and don't worry your not that behind I still havn't posted vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea a new post, I look forward to you being back and posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea a new post, I look forward to you being back and posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally, now we can look at your news. BTW, Dallin looks sooo excited to be back in school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to have you back in the blogging world. Starting school is always so exciting, at least for those have us that have finished.

    ReplyDelete