Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fun and Games

Brandon and Kamryn joined the rest of us for a game of Headbandz.  It's kind of a guessing game...you ask questions about the card that is stuck to your headband and try to figure out what your object is.  It was a lot more challenging than I thought it would be.  I had a hard time remembering the questions I had asked by the time it got around to my turn again.

 Kate, Samantha, and Kaitlyn are ready to start guessing!  One of my questions I asked was, "Is my object bigger than a toaster?"  Everyone laughed and said "No!"  My word ended up being toaster.  haha
 

Ashton struggled getting her word, "milk" but I think my word, "Igloo" was the hardest.  I just couldn't get it.  I can't remember who won but I think it was either Samantha or Brandon because they both did awesome asking the right questions and guessing the right words.

1 comment:

  1. that was fun for the girls to play a game with the big kids... cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete