Sunday, August 25, 2013

Preparing

Landon and I have spent the last couple of weeks running around trying to get things finished up so he can submit his mission papers soon.  He has had his wisdom teeth removed and a physical with his Uncle/Dr. Brent.  He had to get 5 shots that he was lacking and a TB test.  Who knew he slipped through the cracks and hadn't had his second MMR vaccine/polio that he was supposed to at age 5?  I totally dropped the ball on that one!  I called his pediatrician for verification and they said the only time they saw him was for a sick visit in 2001.  Weird.  Now the only thing Landon needs is a Bishop interview and a Stake President Interview and the papers will be ready for submission with his intent to be ready to leave in January.  My stomach has butterflies as I type this.  I am so grateful for such a wonderful son who has prepared himself to go on a mission.  He is such a blessing to me and his family. 

2 comments:

  1. duh Sheila! ,,, were you in the middle of a move or something and forgot to get that done?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand.........

    ReplyDelete