Monday, August 19, 2013

Good Morning

We started a new thing in our home this morning...BREAKFAST!  I know you're thinking that's not a new thing.  Well, my kiddies have always been awesome about getting their own breakfast in the morning before school starts.  They just make a nice cold bowl of breakfast cereal.  I have decided that we needed to kick it up a notch so we are going to have a yummy, hot delicious full-blown breakfast every Monday and Thursday morning in our house.  I will get up a little early so I can get it all ready before Easton comes down for breakfast. 
This morning we had "the Best Ever Pancakes" with warm, juicy pop in your mouth blueberries.  It was so tasty with a side of ham.  Easton was thrilled with our new breakfast and Landon even rolled out of bed to join us...and that's saying something! 

1 comment:

  1. that's a fun idea... i'm just not too motivated in the morning. I'm really really not a morning person. nor are my children. lol

    ReplyDelete