Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pumpkin Time

It's that time of year again.  Time to get out my fall pumpkins that I have collected for years.  For years I looked every fall for just the right pumpkin to add to my collection.  It couldn't just be ordinary.  It had to be unique and different.  I have added so many pumpkins to my collection that I have decided that I have enough.  I don't need anymore.  Every year I tell myself to not even look, I just don't need another pumpkin in my life.  Well, this picture contains my latest and greatest pumpkin.  I couldn't resist adding this little number to my collection.  Landon was with me when we saw it and he was so convincing.  He kept telling me to get it.  So with a little prodding, I purchased this unique pumpkin.  I liked it because it was on a pedestal type stand and I thought the gold/bronze color was quite cool and unusual.  I love it!  It kind of goes anywhere in the house.  It's been on my dining room hutch and now it sits on my living room coffee table.  When I get the Jack-o-lanterns out this week, it may find a new spot.  And maybe next year will be the year I stop adding pumpkins to my collection.  Because seriously, how many pumpkins does one girl need?

3 comments:

  1. You are like your mother. She always says, "NO MORE _______" and then buys more. Love your new pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i really like this one. So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty fun.. I want more pictures of your pumpkins

    ReplyDelete