Sunday, September 8, 2013

It's an A

I love projects....and I love helping my children with their projects.  It was 9:20 the other night and Easton said he had to make a flag for the country Singapore that he is studying.  We looked at it on the Internet and I went off to gather supplies.  I presented Easton with red and white poster board and he informed me it wasn't creative enough.  Mmmmm....we thought about it and came up with a flag tshirt!  We cut out the red fabric from an old tshirt hanging around and used one of Easton's yucky white tshirts to create the form for the pillow.  With my handy dandy sewing machine we were able to create an amazingly creative flag of Singapore.  Do you think we are deserving of an A? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he even told you----I chuckled when you said 9:20.

    ReplyDelete