Monday, May 5, 2014

Family Fun

We just had to get out of the house on a rainy Saturday in Utah so we headed to the new sporting goods store, Scheels.  It was like a Cabelas and Bass Proshop on steriods, so much to see and do.  We browsed through the collegiate sportswear and picked up a few things to wear to our BYU away footballs games that are coming to the south in November.  We are so ready to cheer on our cougars!   We practiced our shooting techniques at the shooting range....Easton had the best score of the day! 





 The highlight of our shopping experience was riding the huge indoor Ferris wheel.  It actually was quite high and I'll admit that I did have a few queasy moments when were stuck up at the very top while they were unloading.  I guess I'm losing my edge as I get older.  Bleh!
I know this is a blurry picture, but we were seriously cruising!

No comments:

Post a Comment