Thursday, May 22, 2014

School's Out for Summer!

 Let the fun begin...staying up late, sleeping in, swimming, hanging with friends, and NO HOMEWORK.  School if officially out for this kid.  Easton is no longer a seventh grader at North Gwinnett Middle School.  He will be at the top of his school next year as an Eighth grader.  He had a great year and learned many new things.  He studied hard and did well.  We are excited for a relaxing summer!
 I made Easton a celebratory root beer float when he got home from school and tried to capture a picture.  I think the teenager in Easton has kicked in because he is so done with me taking pictures of him.  Oh well.....He's all I've got!  He's the only person around here to take pictures of.  He's the only one that has fun!  I guess I could just start taking random selfies but that would get really boring for everyone, especially me.



No comments:

Post a Comment