Thursday, May 22, 2014

Play It Again!


My sweet, brilliant and gifted piano students participated in their Spring recital last Saturday at my home.  They have been working on their songs for months trying to perfect them and polish them.  It was a successful recital.  I love seeing them perform and sharing in their success.  You can see the relief on their faces when they are finished playing their song.  And then we celebrate with a little open house.  This year I went low-key and just served a variety of ice cream cones and ice cream bars on sticks.  They cheered and thought it was great!  I have taught 14 students this year...if you count the heads in the picture you will see that a few were missing.  The sweet little boy in the front in the green and navy striped shirt isn't one of my students, but his older brothers are.  He is taking lesson from his Mother right now and he wanted to play in the recital.  So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment