Monday, July 21, 2014

SURPRISE

These three paid us a surprise visit last Saturday morning!  Stephen and I were just doing our thing in our jammies and Charlie started barking at the front door.  What the heck?!?  I asked Stephen if someone had rung the doorbell but he said no.  Then we heard dome strange dog barking outside in the front and Charlie was going crazy.  Since I was in my jammies I told Stephen to go check it out.  He looked out the front door windows and there was Brandon and Ashton and Winston.  It was a great surprise!  They drove all night from Austin, Texas where they are working for the summer and arrived around 11:00.  They are staying for about a week and we are so happy to have them with us.  The house is full of noise again and it's just fine with me.  Charlie and Winston are seriously best friends and they follow each other everywhere.  They jump on each other, wrestle, eat the same treats, go outside together, nap together and protect their domain together.  It's the cutest thing to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment