Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day is always great.  It feels good to be honored by your children and it's wonderful to think of all our Mothers and the awesome job they did raising us!  We love our Mothers!  The best gift I received this year was Skyping with my son, Dallin who is on a mission in Brazil.  When that computer starting ringing with the sound that a call from Skype was coming through, we all jumped up from the dining room table to answer it.  A couple of clicks and wahlah....there was a live-action video of my son talking!  We could hear him and see him.  It brings tears to my eyes right now just thinking about it.  Can I just say that technology is awesome!!! Ashton and Brandon were able to join us from Texas and at one point we had Janelle and her crew from Arizona and Grandma and Grandpa with us in Utah.  Dallin got to talk to everybody at the same time.  Crazy!   I loved every minute of being able to see his happy smile, hearing him sing a song to me, and just spending time with him.  He looked great and was so excited to tell us about his mission.  I video taped parts of the call and have been able to sneak peaks of him this week.  What a blessing to have Dallin on a mission and that someone invented Skype....thanks!  You totally made my Mother's Day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family... I met your son Elder Carroll and he's great boy, really our God is with him. And your family is wonderful !!!

    ReplyDelete