Monday, May 27, 2013

Waffles



 Keith and Sheila in front of the famous Waffle House sign.
There are thousands of Waffle Houses in the south.  It's pretty much the hangout in every town.  The high schoolers chill at the Waffle House because it's open 24 hours and it's cheap!  After the wedding Keith, Janelle, and I had a quick moment to breathe so we took a sibling breakfast morning out before they had to head to the airport!  I have to admit that I have only eaten at the Waffle House once since living in Georgia for 16 and a half years.  I can't even remember what I ate.  Keith wanted breakfast and I knew this was quick (and cheap) so we tried it. 
Check out those awesome waffles!

 Janelle and I split the super grand slam breakfast that came with waffles, ham, hash browns and eggs...plenty of food for the two of us.

It was a great time and I think we enjoyed the quiet brother/sister time we had without kids, parents, dogs and the wedding to weigh us down! 

1 comment:

  1. We did enjoy that time together. it's getting me very excited for a 5 sibling reunion in July. The best time with my family. Waffle House ain't that bad.

    ReplyDelete