Saturday, April 5, 2008

Handsome Dudes!

We enjoyed watching the first 2 sessions of conference. I only had one nap during the afternoon session. Conference activity books were made for the kids earlier. Easton really enjoyed the activities to keep him busy and listening. He really loved the pages where you had to draw pictures of the ties that the General Authorities were wearing. He would watch carefully as each apostle spoke. I kept notes this time which helped me to listen. Participating in the Solemn Assembly was very neat. We all stood at the appropriate times to raise our hand to sustain and support our new prophet, President Monson. I felt love for our new prophet and it helped my testimony grow.

The priesthood holders from our home are off to dinner together before they attend the Priesthood session of conference. I love having the priesthood in my home. I am so appreciative of a husband who honors his priesthood and teaches his sons by example. We have a high priest, a teacher, and a deacon.

Dallin is a teacher, Stephen is a high priest, Landon is a deacon

4 comments:

  1. So it's looking like Dallin is getting taller than Stephen??? How tall is Dallin now? Yes, conference was good so far. I only got to watch morning today and yesterday. Babies and all. Uchtdorf's was good this morning. I like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landon,
    you are lookiing as handsome as ever! Ethan is trying to compete with your arm but I think you won! He crashed into a tree while riding a bike. No brains all brawn
    Glad you men were able to go to the Priesthood session. A little dinner always sweetens the deal. Conner shared the story about Pres. Monson and his ear wiggling. I was waiting for him to wiggle his ears today at conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all looking very sharp. Dalton and Craig didn't get home until midnight. They went for icecream with the other men and YM in the ward. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut does not bite. He's very fat for a hamster. The only reason Peanut doesn't bite is because he wal born and raised with people.

    ReplyDelete