Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kickin' Up Some Soccer






Stephen and Easton are having fun playing soccer with the team, "Predators". Stephen is the coach of Easton's team this year. I was finally able to go to the game last Saturday and see how Easton is progressing during his first season of soccer. He enjoys running around and takes it pretty serious. Stephen takes it too serious. I have to remind him that he is coaching 7 year old boys who are very easily distracted! I heard Stephen yelling advice during the game and Easton yelled back from the field very emphatiacally, "OK, Dad!" Notice the picture of Easton climbing the fence. That's what you do when you are bored and done with soccer.

3 comments:

  1. Go Easton, I guess soccer just runs in this family. All the boys seem to have played it. I love the fence, classic kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, what is it with these soccer boys. It's pretty boring to me. Why doesn't anyone play basketball.... oh, mccoy does. Do the 4 d's play?? they should, they'll be tall enough....

    I can so hear Easton saying that to Stephen. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soccer is a great. Easton and Stephen look like they are having a good time. Love the fence picture too. Soccer is actually pretty exciting, now t-ball that is another story.

    ReplyDelete