Monday, October 7, 2013

Conference


It was a great weekend in our house to enjoy conference.  What a boost to life!!!  I love the uplifting messages that we hear from our inspired leaders and prophet.  They are motivating and help me to see things as our Heavenly Father wants me too.  I have a lot to work on to improve myself, but I know that I will be guided every step of the way.  We are never alone.  Today is a new day with the opportunity to be better than I was yesterday.

We had our traditional cinnamon rolls during the Sunday morning session of conference.  Two trays of cinnamon rolls are a little too much for Stephen, Easton and me to eat so we did some cinnamon roll drop-offs at the people Stephen home teaches and Stephen's parents.  Who doesn't like cinnamon rolls brought to their house?
 Charlie thinks he is getting a cinnamon roll...knowing Stephen, he probably did!
 Nothing better than a warm, gooey cinnamon roll during conference "half-time".  They always come just in the nick of time to wake you up and get you through the next hour without dozing off.

2 comments:

  1. cute apron too! I need to get an apron,,, i'm a loser, who does not have an apron!

    ReplyDelete