Sunday, October 13, 2013

Doors

 It's almost starting to feel like my dating years again.  Stephen and I seem to be spending more time with just each other, no kids in the picture.   And it's great!   I loved my dating years.  We had a great time spending time with each other and getting to know each other without the distraction of little ones running around trying to get our attention.
 Stephen and I went to our favorite Sims' Park today for a Sunday afternoon walk by ourselves.  Easton opted to stay home by himself.  We talked, laughed and held hands while enjoying the beauty of the park.  I had a quick glimpse into our future down the road a few years.  It really will be just US, a crazy thought, but true.  I look forward to that alone time with my husband and am so glad that we still love each other after all these years and still enjoy being together.
There was a really cool exhibit of painted doors at the park.  We enjoyed looking at the various styles and designs that the artists came up with.  Check out this bamboo picture....look closely.  Do you see the praying mantis on the burlap bow?  

As I looked closer at the creature I wasn't sure if it was part of the design or not.  I blew on it and yes, it was alive!  It was so cool just hanging out in the bamboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment