Monday, October 28, 2013

Hats


These fun little hats arrived in a box from Brazil last week.  What a fun surprise and I almost missed receiving them.  I have this habit of not answering the door if I am home alone and am not expecting anyone.  When the doorbell rang I sneaked around the corner to see who was standing there.  It was a man that I didn't recognize so I ignored it and walked away.  Charlie (the dog) just kept barking and the doorbell rang again.  So, finally I answered it and it was the mailman with a package from Brazil that I needed to sign for.  I'm so glad I opened that door.

Dallin said these are old traditional Brazilian cowboy hats and that the poor people on the streets still wear them.  He said he was going to keep them and just bring them home when he was done with the mission but they smelled like manure and were stinking up his apartment so he had to send them and get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment