Monday, October 21, 2013

Winterized

It's been a long process, but we are ready.  My yard is finally ready for winter.  After some hard work I got some of my unfinished yard projects completed.  Woohoo!  The creek has been cleaned out and weeded and pine straw is covering the ground. The pictures always make the pine straw look red, I promise I would never put red pine straw in my yard.  So unnatural!  It's really simply a nice natural looking brown.
 The flowerbeds have been weeded and the little purple pansies are planted.

It feels good to go into the winter months with the yard ready.  Now we can look forward to Spring and the amazing beauty that will come forth after the cold of winter is gone.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to have that one checked off. I have so much on my to do list that sadly my list gets stared at,,,,too daunting

    ReplyDelete