Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me!







I have the greatest children and husband. They showed me how much they loved me by making me a great dinner: Steak Kabobs, salad (new recipe, loved it) watermelon, yummy warm bread, strawberry dessert and honoring me with some beautiful cards and gifts. Roses came earlier this week from Stephen and some Godiva chocolates. They were delectable! Easton made a great card and vase at school. I just love those homemade treasures. Dallin and Landon wrote loving notes in a cute card and Ashton gave me the gift of a pedicure. Man--I will love that! I gave myself the gift of a new flower bed that I worked on all week. I finished up at 10 pm Thursday night with all of the planting and digging. I even had to turn on the car headlights so I could see to finish. That's dedication! To all the mothers out there in the family--hope you had a great day. Isn't Motherhood great! Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute with all of your teenagers around you, and your little squirt Easton.....The dinner looks delish, and I'm so glad you get to have new tootsies for the spring. What color of nails will you pick? So, the new flower bed is going to look so nice! I guess you didn't have flowers out there did you? Under the family room window in the back right? The flowers are so nice. What a fun week for you. Is your back sore from bending over gardening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great mother's day and were treated very well. The meal looks very yummy. I hope you will pass on the salad recipe. I am always looking for something new to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day! It looks like your family treated you well. The dinner looks way yummy. Isn't great to be a mom.

    ReplyDelete