Saturday, August 1, 2009

Father's Day


I was just browsing through my blog and realized that I hadn't posted any Father's Day pictures from this year. I've really been a slacker!!!! So now just imagine that it's June 17 and we're all enjoying warm fuzzy thoughts about our Dad's. We had a great meal (can't remember what it was) and then the kids loved taking pictures. Hope you enjoy. I wish I had been in the family ones. It looks like Stephen is a single Dad.The kids wanted Stephen and I to act crazy and pose. I just couldn't do it. Hence, the crazy look from my husband!

2 comments:

  1. First off, you look so beautiful! I don't know what it is, but you are one hot mama.

    You guys are a goofy bunch I must say. Glad you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess this is a lovely picture even though it is a month old.

    ReplyDelete