Sunday, August 30, 2009

Get After It!

The Cross Country season has started again for Dallin. Here are shots from Saturday's stage races. These were only two mile races, they usually do 3 miles. So it was a different strategy for the runners. Dallin finished his stage with a time of 10:58. Not bad. He looked great and we enjoyed the energy and fun times being at the event. See if you can find Dallin in the above shot. He really is easy to pick out.


The home stretch....
The End. You can barely see his red jersey in front of the yellow shirt guy. I really don't like my digital camera because it always takes a delayed shot. I can never capture the moment.

4 comments:

  1. Go Dallin!!! I think 10:58 is really fast that is my 1/2 mile PB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the season has begun.. it's just so exciting! I hope you beat your record from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a fast runner. way to go!

    ReplyDelete