Sunday, August 16, 2009

School's In!!!!

It's started.....school. We're back at it! The summers just seem to fly by. I don't even know what we did, but we stayed busy. Last Monday Easton went to third grade, Landon headed off to high school for 9th grade and Dallin moved onto 11th grade--he's a junior. My boys are just really growing up. Here's hoping everybody works hard and does their best this year.
High School starts at 7:10 Seminary at 6:00 am. It was still dark when I took Dallin and Landon's pictures.
Dallin is ready with his backpack, lunch and cross country shoes.Check out the Sperry's, Keith. They look just like the ones you had in college. Remember?

My handsome high schoolers.
Easton heads off to third grade. He's getting so old.
=

5 comments:

  1. They are getting big. I remember you talking to me on the phone when you put Easton on the bus for kindergarten for the first time. You were sad that day.

    I can't believe Landon's shoes. Those are SOOOOOOOOOO 80's. I can't handle it. Is Dallin wearing slippers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I EVEN remember Keith's Sperrys! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love having Easton in my third grade class. He looks ready and willing to learn!!!! That quality is missing in my class this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome guys. Third grade is a loooooong time before graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember my cool Sperry's--everyone had brown, well, check out the blue ones.

    For some reason, dad had the biggest problem with the no-socks look.

    ReplyDelete