Monday, June 24, 2013

Date night

I always love a date night with my baby!  We deserve a little time together after a long week.  I wore my new party pants as we headed to the mall to do some returns for Stephen.  He was returning a fluorescent green Nike shirt that he bought that was just a little too loud for someone his age!  We spent the time looking for some replacement shirts and we were also on the lookout for a new golf outfit for Stephen.  He had officially worn his favorite golfing outfit to death!  I sat patiently on the floor outside of the dressing room at Dick's and waited while he tried on hundreds of different golf shorts and shirts.  It's a good thing I have Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest on my phone to keep my occupied! 
On the way home from our mall adventures we stopped at Chipotle and picked up some yummy tacos!  I love that place!
Stephen wimpers a little as he says goodbye to his old golf shirt.  It has seen him through many a golf game....

Goodbye!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha i just cracked up at the last picture of Dad. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's pretty good acting Stephen,, he needs to do a drama on CBS! those are some party pants my dear! glad your dates always consist of returns... and shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what era the pants reminded me of, but it was a long time into my past. Maybe late 40's or early 50's. Janelle said it was the 90o's but it was earlier than that. Anyway, I'm sure you looked cute and hip

    ReplyDelete