Monday, June 10, 2013

Donut Day

Did you know that June 7 was National Donut Day?  Well, we figured that the best way to celebrate was to of course, go get donuts!  Krispie Kreme was offering one free donut to each customer so we took them up on it.  The drive through line was unusually long and there were a ton of people inside the store.  If you offer free donuts, people will come! 
We waited in line patiently.  We weren't sure what kind of free donut we would get.  I figured it would probably just be their simple glazed donut and I would be happy with that.  When we finally were able to place our order we were told that we could pick any donut off their menu....WOOHOO!  Easton and I picked the raspberry filled, Landon got chocolate glazed and Stephen picked Chocolate frosted custard filled.  Fresh, sweet, ooey gooey delicious treats on a Friday night.....just doesn't get any better!  I hope you got your free one.
I looked up the calorie count on the donut I devoured.....a whopping
340 calories! 

1 comment:

  1. hey now, donuts are delicious and calories are not to be mentioned! that looks good. donuts are one of my favorite favorite things to eat.

    ReplyDelete