Monday, June 3, 2013

Tick

I was sitting in Sunday school class last Sunday just really trying to focus and pay attention to Stephen's awesome lesson.  Sometimes I have a difficult time staying on task for the whole time.  As I was looking up scriptures and listening, I felt a little prick on the back of my scalp.  I rubbed the spot on my head gently and felt something...like a little scab.  I pinched it with my fingers and when I looked at it, I discovered a live tick!  Shock!  Immediately I threw it on the ground and crushed it with the sharp spike of sandal's heal.  Now as I reverently sat there, my head began to feel like there were ticks all over it and I had to quietly leave the class and heads to the bathroom for a full-blown tick check of my scalp.  Ewww!  I was sufficiently freaked out.  I must have gotten the tick when I went out in the morning before church to take Charlie to the bathroom.  Isn't life fun sometimes?

1 comment:

  1. That is beyond disgusting! I'm sure you thought of mom during all of this!... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete