Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sunday dinner

Sunday dinners are a highlight for my boys because they love to EAT! They have a great appreciation for the good things in life. They always want to know what we are going to have--then I get an "awesome" or "mmmmmm". Last Sunday we invited our friends the Days to join us. It was four of us-me, Dallin, Landon, and Easton and five of them--Amy (my friend), Amanda, Connor (Dallin's friend), Ethan (Landon's friend), Molly (Easton's friend) and little baby Austin. We enjoyed a yummy Italian dinner with Lasagna, salad, and breadsticks. Dessert was a plethora of choices--Strawberry shortcake, Italian ices, or Rainbow Sherbet. We enjoyed the food and company. We missed Stephen because he was in Reno for work.

The Day family, minus one son, Brant who is at BYU Idaho.
Everyone is helping themselves to the fabulous dessert choices.

3 comments:

  1. Strawberry shortcake looks yummy. My kids love when people come to dinner, because they know the meal will be really good and their is always dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the Church has a pretty strict uniform for the Young Men in Georgia there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, her kids are getting huge! I've never met the baby. I'm glad you have such a good friend there and that your kids are friends with hers. How fun.

    ReplyDelete