Friday, March 7, 2014

Funny of the Day

I love the silly things that happen to me sometimes.  Just thought I would share....keep in mind that I probably thought it way funnier than any of you would.  I was pulling up the the main entrance of Easton's school to drop something off for him and there was a large white van unloading racks of bottles of  Power Aid.  He was parked right next to the curb so I swerved to go around him so I could park in front against the curb.  I felt my wheel bump over something and looked in my rear view mirror to see the drink vendor guy looking at me while shaking his head.  As I parked further up I could see a smashed plastic bottle with liquid splattered all over the ground.  Yep, I ran over it.  The poor drink man just stood their in my rear view mirror with a disgusted face and picked up the smashed bottle.  I got out and apologized to him.  I seriously didn't see anything when I drove up.  I guess I was too busy driving around the van to see the bottle rolling on the ground.  Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment